Who We Are
NEOSTEK, Inc. is an Information Technology services company founded in January 2010 by experienced IT professionals. Our driving principle remains simple: build a company focused solely on solving our customers' information and technology challenges within their mission-critical business processes.
Our Core Values
Delivering the right solutions to the right problems
Exceeding client expectations
Our Quality Policy
NEOSTEK, Inc. is committed to delivering quality service to meet or exceed client expectations and focusing on continued improvement in our processes. We accomplish this by monitoring our performance against our established objectives, identifying areas where we can improve our processes, and through management commitment and employee training.
NEOSTEK helps U.S. Government clients work better with IT strategy, architecture, governance, information management, and application development.
Our Team Credentials
NEOSTEK consultants hold a wide range of industry certifications and other important credentials, including:
- AIIM Business Process Management (BPM) Master
- AIIM Capture Practitioner
- AIIM Electronic Records Management (ERM) Master
- AIIM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Master
- AIIM SharePoint Master
- Certified Information Professional (CIP)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- CompTIA Security+
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certified
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP): SharePoint Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)