NEOSTEK, an award-winning IT consulting firm, is active in providing thought leadership in information management as well as providing government consulting that helps our clients succeed.
Amina Elgouacem, President & CEO of NEOSTEK, has recently been recognized in multiple government consulting and information technology communities for her achievements and contributions:
- Served on an advisory panel that provided industry insight to DHS during a reverse industry day.
- Named to the Leadership Advisory Council for Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP).
- Won a 2016 SmartCEO Brava Award for being a top female CEO leading in the industry.
Kevin Parker, NEOSTEK senior consultant, is a recognized leader in the information management field. Kevin is a sought-after speaker and contributor in many forums:
- Spoke at the 2016 AIIM Conference in New Orleans as well as local AIIM and ARMA chapter meetings.
- Quoted in KMWorld Magazine’s article “Evolving data issues challenge RM approaches”.
- Quoted in Information Coalition’s report “Information Governance 2016: The State of Enterprise Information”.
- Quoted in AIIM’s eBook “Digital Transformation in Action”.
- Interviewed for the AIIM On Air podcast.
- Participated in a virtual Information Governance Experts Roundtable hosted by RecordLion.
- Received a 2016 AIIM Leadership Award for going “above and beyond to benefit the advancement of the information management industry and AIIM”.
Many of our consultants hold industry certifications and are involved in various ways. Our thought leadership allows us to shape the industry and to provide the highest level of expertise to our customers.